Posts Tagged ‘image consulting’
“Finding Love has never been easier” I came up with this tag line when I designed Misha’s new website.
If you are single then you have probably tried or thought about trying an online dating service. I tried eHarmony and Match.com without much success. You talk to multiple girls, you go out on dates and you end up wasting a lot of time and money in the process.
There are also sites like Great Expectations where they set you up with individuals, but they don’t really give you personalized service – that is where Misha comes in. He does background checks and actually listens to his clients needs and then finds them a match. If you request a date that is taller than 5′ 2″ then he won’t send a 4′ 8″ guy or girl to your door.
It’s really a great setup and for the low price of $500 a year you can get a general membership. That is cheaper than a year of eHarmony and very comparable to a year of Match.com but you don’t have to do the legwork. You don’t have to spend countless hours reading through personality profiles and looking at pictures that are 8 years old and photoshopped.
Misha’s website is http://www.mishawilliams.biz and here is some more information:
Platinum Membership Includes:
• 1 year of unlimited matching from general matching pool as well as other platinum members
• Personalized Compatibility Assessment
• 1 hour date coaching/date planning session with the dating coach
• 1 hour image consulting session with the image consultant
• Post Date Evaluation
• Access to all local events & mixers per year
• 2 month freeze (you can put your membership on hold up to 2 months if you meet a match through us or outside the service)
General Membership Includes:
• Admittance to 4 mixers and events per year
• Ability to be matched with Platinum members with whom you are considered compatible
• Other services are individual add-ons
I’m currently in the process of wooing someone into loving me, but if it doesn’t workout, I’m probably going to have to give Misha a call myself!