35 years on this planet and I’ve never kept any of my resolutions, but they sure are fun to make.
This year, I thought I’d make up some grand ones and try to keep them.
- Get married or at least get engaged.
- Get out of debt completely – that’s only about 30,000 if you include my car…
- Get down to 2% body fat. Why not? Jet Li did it.
- Publish a book. I wrote one 5 years ago, why not try to get it published now?
- Learn to play the guitar. So I can serenade my new fiance
- Travel More
- Read the Bible, in it’s entirety, twice
- Stop spending so much time on Facebook
- Pray more for people and worry less about myself
- Be a better listener
Alright… after putting those on paper, I kind of hope they all come true…
Happy New Year and may all your dreams and wishes come true…