Skip to the content
- The average age in Waco is 112
- Waco is full of strange people who look crazy, I am sure that is why David Koresh picked it as a launching pad for his cult.
- Waco got pregnant during junior high and that is why the Capital was moved to Austin instead of the original Waco location.
- Waco has a number of people who ride around on scooters – sometimes they use their scooters instead of their cars. Probably because their cars are upon blocks in their front lawn.
- One upside to Waco is the River, the downside is that it looks like a great place to dump trash and bodies.
- The things that you can do in Waco are either scary or annoying – scary because I think people want to mug me or annoying because people won’t get out of my way.
- While driving through Waco I saw a lot of expensive wheels hauling out their trash.
- Waco, your mom called from the grave and said stop embarrassing her, she’s tired of rolling over.