I recently received some gift cards through various rewards programs that are offered through Chase Credit and Debit cards as well as Best Buy’s Reward Program. When the gift cards came in the mail I thought, “Why not use these fun cards for a contest?”
What are the prize packages?
First Place: $100 dollar gift card to Best Buy. $50 dollar gift card to iTunes and $50 dollar gift card to Target. (Total of $200)
Second Place: $50 dollar gift card to Borders Books
Third Place: $25 dollar gift card to Starbucks
If you are a long-time reader of Posted Note then you might remember a contest I did here all the way back in 2005. It was a huge success and so much fun, but also quite a bit of work. I think this one might be a little easier on me and my readers.
This contest will be a series of trivia questions. The answers can all be found on this website http://www.postednote.com
For three days at 8:00 a.m. I will post the Trivia Questions starting Monday February 23rd. To be clear, that means I will post questions on February 23rd, 24th, and 25th.
What you must do is find the answers and keep them to yourself. On the 26th post a comment that says, “I have the answers!” or pretty much any comment, it doesn’t matter what you say, it just matters that you post a comment and it has your name and email. You can post a comment as many times as you want. At the end of the day, Midnight, of the 26th I will tally all the comments and then I will ask my mom to pick 3 numbers from 1 to whatever the number of comments and those winners, if they have all the correct answers will win.
1. Just Say Jes is the former name of which reader of posted note? Answer: Chirky!
2. My mother has a website that I designed. What is her name and what is the name of her website?
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Open to legal residents of the Continental United States & Canada. Entrants must be 18 and older as of 02/22/09.
How to Enter:
1. To enter the Posted Note Trivia contest follow the information above and leave a comment on this site on February 26th. Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. (Central Standard Time) on 02/23/09. All comments must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Central Standard Time) on 02/26/09.
2. No mechanically reproduced or computer generated entries permitted. Not responsible for late or misdirected entries, or entries containing incorrect or incomplete information. Not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer, on-line, or Internet systems or services, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry or confirmation or winners notice on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, problems with the postednote.com website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. Entries become the property of postednote.com and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Three (3) prize winners will be selected at random by postednote.com staff. Prize winner will be notified by email and posted on this site if the winner wishes it to be posted.
Prize winners will receive prizes via mail. Actual retail value of the Prize may vary(but only if you try to sell it, otherwise, it is a gift card so the amount won’t vary). Certain restrictions may apply. postednote.com reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. Employees of postednote.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, immediate family members and/or those living in same household are not eligible.
6. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash. In the event of unavailability, postednote.com may substitute a prize of greater or equal value.
7. All federal/state/local taxes are the sole responsibility of prize winner.
8. Potential prize winners must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within 10 days of notification. Noncompliance/return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
9. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless postednote.com, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Sweepstakes, or resulting from their acceptance and/or use of any prize, their travel to or from any prize related activity, their participation in this promotion, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
10. Acceptance of any Prize constitutes consent to use winners name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media, whether currently existent or hereafter derived, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. postednote.com reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the postednote.com, or who is otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. postednote.com further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes in the event the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, or technical failures of any kind. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE postednote.com WEBSITE OR TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, postednote.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
12. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of postednote.com, which shall be final and binding with regard to all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
13. Any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Court located in Collin County and agree that such courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.