1. The only difference between the old Listerine and the Citrus Orange Listerine is the color – both of them burn your mouth.
2. The AXE EFFECT is a lie. I sprayed myself with two different flavors of AXE and I have not been attacked by women.
3. You should not eat Maui Onion and Garlic Almonds as a 10AM snack – especially if you have to interface with people at 10:30AM.
4. Peanut Butter is the most versatile snack food. When eaten with graham crackers it can suffice as a meal.
5. Never eat peanut butter without milk.
6. The worst cravings come the minute you decide that you are not allowed to have something.
7. Even when I tell myself to not eat salad I still don’t crave it.
8. No matter the diet, never turn down homemade ice cream – I mean really, how often do you get to have homemade ice cream?
9. The blogger word verifications are sometimes too complex, I fear that one day in order to post a comment one will have to do an algebraic equation and get the right answer.